An Idea for Main Event

I don't know if i have seen an idea saying this about main event yet. I believe it is nice that Main Event doesnt stay stored and its a limited time thing, makes it more unique than other charge powers, but I think there should be a big change that I havent seen yet.

1) This is the main change. Make Main Event also reload all your current knives. This way, even if you dont get a lot of use out of it, you come out fresh with your knives reloaded. You can do a chase, start main event, down the survivor, then when it ends you are ready to go back into the match without needing to stop and do a locker animation.

Main Event should have the other more apparent changes that it desperately needs, like starting and ending faster, faster movement speed, and so on, but I believe it's ok to keep it timed instead of being able to keep it stored, and I think making it refresh your knives would also greatly improve it.

Comments

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    I don't know if i have seen an idea saying this about main event yet. I believe it is nice that Main Event doesnt stay stored and its a limited time thing, makes it more unique than other charge powers, but I think there should be a big change that I havent seen yet.

    1) This is the main change. Make Main Event also reload all your current knives. This way, even if you dont get a lot of use out of it, you come out fresh with your knives reloaded. You can do a chase, start main event, down the survivor, then when it ends you are ready to go back into the match without needing to stop and do a locker animation.

    Main Event should have the other more apparent changes that it desperately needs, like starting and ending faster, faster movement speed, and so on, but I believe it's ok to keep it timed instead of being able to keep it stored, and I think making it refresh your knives would also greatly improve it.

    I had an idea once it was you get 8 knives each do 250% laceration with the last of 300%

    Missing 3 knives ends main event

    But landing all 8 reveals the survivors location within 28m and you gain an option called encore.

    Actvateing encore gives you 8 more knives to repeate this process

    And you have a 45s window to activate main event

    (Ps you dont auto throw knives and move at 110)

    Someone else had an idea that I liked and I decided to combine our idea but I'll yet you decide if you want to hear it

  • An idea that came to me is that Main Event should, first of all, be retainable, to be activated whenever you want, not just 15 seconds after charging it.

    And secondly, give the bouncing blades effect to it.

  • @Firellius said:

    An idea that came to me is that Main Event should, first of all, be retainable, to be activated whenever you want, not just 15 seconds after charging it.

    And secondly, give the bouncing blades effect to it.

    I agree making it retainable where you can save it would be nice but it also feels lazy, I like the idea of it being something that sparks up and gives you time to use it, but i believe if you don't activate it, it should refund like 75% of the charge.