PSA: You can crouch to avoid Victor's Killer Instinct

If a Victor is camping a hook, gen, exit, ect..., you can crouch up to him to avoid the killer instinct. I've went against enough twins players to see that, even when you can see Victor clear as day, people still run up to him & just hope they don't switch back. Do this ESPECIALLY if you're injured or the Victor is guarding a totem.

Comments

  • Is there anywhere in game to find this out? Why is some counterplay so hidden?

  • No need if the map is Lery's. Victor glitches far through the floor when attached to a survivor.

  • Yea, that was my understanding. I always try to crouch around him for saves. I think a lot of folk just try to run over and kick him first.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Is there anywhere in game to find this out? Why is some counterplay so hidden?

    You can check the wiki for a lot of stuff the game doesn't explicitly state. Shame it doesn't tell you this stuff when you read their power in game

  • If you played the killer against a good team you might of found that out quickly

  • I still try to tell my friends this to this day I kid u not and they all still run up to him/through hag traps and they're higher rank than me LOL