old menu
When do we get the old menu back?
Came back after a long break, given how absolutely crapola the last update was.
Now I love a douchebag rave as much as the next e-popping wanker but when can we get a menu that feels like a horror survival back and not a tweenybopper doof session.
Comments
Either after the Mid-Chapter update, or when the next Chapter releases.
Given Chapter 19 released less then two weeks ago, you have a while to wait either way.
I like this new menu. It's very aesthetically pleasing even though I'm not a fan of the rest of the Chapter's theme.
Hey each to their own mate, my dislike of it doesn't undermine your like of it and vice versa, I just wish we could choose menus from a list, I miss some of the better menus for days past and sometimes you really want to just dump one.
Yes, please! I hate this "neon aesthetic". It is really weird and doesn't fit DBD at all.
You know what? Just let us customise it and choose the one we like most. That is what we need.
I definitely agree. I really enjoyed the Winter Solstice 2017 menu background and theme, and even though it wouldn't fit 11 months of the year, I would probably rock it if I had the option.
I love the theme music, don’t really care for the background scene. I understand what you mean though.
Ah, such a beautiful sight to behold! My personal favourites are All Hallows' Eve from 2017 and Winter Solstice from 2018: