Is resilience a good perk?
I thinking about taking resilience but ultimately I'm not sure. I'm trying to decide between it and Autodidact because (I like healing). So is resilience good and should I put it in my build?
I thinking about taking resilience but ultimately I'm not sure. I'm trying to decide between it and Autodidact because (I like healing). So is resilience good and should I put it in my build?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it for solo since you're not guaranteed to get heals all the time. Resilience increases actions by 9% which does help things get done faster AND it increases vaulting speed which is actually really good.
2/5
The only good buff it gives you is the faster repair speed with faster vaulting speed.
It's a decent perk, though IMO I would prefer running Autodidact without perks that increase healing speed (except Spine Chill) so that you get the most out of it. However you can actually run Spine Chill and Resilience w/ Autodidact for skill check luck, faster healing speed, and faster vault speed, though I like running Autodidact alone or with Second Wind.