The Perfect Nerf To Spirit
Just remove her ability to faze-walk. Boom problem solved and everyone is happy:)
Just remove her ability to faze-walk. Boom problem solved and everyone is happy:)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would make survivor mains happy
She'd probably still be one of the most played cause waifu culture.
Jesus and I thought I hated spirit
m1 killer with 110% movementspeed.
You mean Trickster?
just add little phantom footsteps behind her as a trail, perfect nerf
lol true
trueeeee
I think it was 96,5%
96.25%
Just remove the entire chapter. Both sides are nerfed.
Nope 96,5. Just checked it.
This post is a joke
would it? I mean you literally have no game to play that way really.
Actually that's because the ingame info screen rounds it's numbers in order to look nicer. The offical wiki and ingame screen states that she moves exactly 3.85 m/s and if you divide that by 4 m/s (100% speed) you get .9625 or 96.25% speed exactly in game. But the game just rounds it up instead to look nicer. Try it on a calculator for yourself if you don't believe me.
Im just saying, the only change spirit needs is a global noise notification that says she is activating her power, and make her phasing noise more noticable.
I'm not a weeb BUT...
haha japan ghost go whirrrrrrr