Rank bug?

So, i finished a game and i was one away from a 2 pip. When i left, it showed i was rank 14. After that game, i faced a pig, and i did the equivalant and 2 and 3/4 gens, cleansed 2 totems, unhooked once, didnt get to chase for long, but i escaped. I was running dead hard, ds, iron will, and self care. It showed i was rank 14 without any pips. Are any of these perks bugged, or is rank bugged?

Comments

  • I should be rank 14 with one pip.

  • I would say that rank is bugged if anything. They are really having trouble with emblems working in this recent patch

  • @brubli said:

    I would say that rank is bugged if anything. They are really having trouble with emblems working in this recent patch

    The emblems are fine. Bhvr just set the emblem count you need too high. you need at least 10 counts on the thing to get a pip. You should be rewarded for winning AND your score, not going out of your way and risking your life to unhook 2 people, do 2 gens, and escape 2 chases.

  • @loopsahoy said:

    So, i finished a game and i was one away from a 2 pip. When i left, it showed i was rank 14. After that game, i faced a pig, and i did the equivalant and 2 and 3/4 gens, cleansed 2 totems, unhooked once, didnt get to chase for long, but i escaped. I was running dead hard, ds, iron will, and self care. Are any of these perks bugged, or is rank bugged?

    There are things that can negatively impact what Emblem and in turn if you get a pip or not. Such as how many survivors were hooked? Or did you try to unhook someone that didn't result in a safely being unhooked?

  • I saw a rank bug today too. My friend signed in after not playing for like 6 months and her rank was 20.

    But then she had an error & had to reinstall files in her game & when she signed in, she was rank 13.

  • @PhantomChimera said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/241715/rank-bug

    There are things that can negatively impact what Emblem and in turn if you get a pip or not. Such as how many survivors were hooked? Or did you try to unhook someone that didn't result in a safely being unhooked?

    I pipped that game, it just reset my rank. I got 1 iri and 3 silvers.