Ping connection can be various things, location to the server being the main one, as well as your own internet connection for example, whilst you say you have 30Mbps it's also dependent on the strength of that connection - for example fibre optic etc...and whether or not you're on a wireless connection, as that is a lot more unstable than an ethernet cable.
But as this is happening every match you say, I'm guessing that you're in a location which is far from a Server.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uh...Ethernet cable?
Better internet?
I'm not the Zuccberg I can't give you internet speed (yet)
My internet is 30Mbps and the only game that is lagging so hard is dbd
what region are you from? Perhaps there's no dedicated servers near your region?
Ping connection can be various things, location to the server being the main one, as well as your own internet connection for example, whilst you say you have 30Mbps it's also dependent on the strength of that connection - for example fibre optic etc...and whether or not you're on a wireless connection, as that is a lot more unstable than an ethernet cable.
But as this is happening every match you say, I'm guessing that you're in a location which is far from a Server.