Glyph Challenges
I just noticed that I have yet to actually do any of these... I've seen people interact with them in my matches. But I've only seen survivors do it. Can I do these challenges as killer? It would make them a lot easier.
I just noticed that I have yet to actually do any of these... I've seen people interact with them in my matches. But I've only seen survivors do it. Can I do these challenges as killer? It would make them a lot easier.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, you can.
Thank you
Whoever you play as, you won't see or hear the glyph until you're about 5 metres away from it. When you're close, it'll appear and make a crackling sound.