Unlimited Sprint Burst
Hi there, I'm a pc player
Yesterday I faced a bug in the game where you start a match game with less than 30 FPS and Can run faster than the killer during the whole match, like an unlimited sprint burst. it seems that it also happened to players on other platform (PS4 included). Unfortunately I didn't record anything but there's already some footage on YT that show the problem :
Survivor POV :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pq6s0El7xUKiler POV :
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I had the same problem today I was faster the anyone else it was like my character was lagging but the map and everything else was fine and I was just walking
yeah ive had the same bug. i really didnt want to abuse it and make the killer dc but i didnt really have a choice.
Always happens whenever I see someone use the survivor Ace.