Am I bad person for playing Bubba?

Like, I don't facecamp or go out of my way to tunnel, but I do play him.

Comments

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2100621#Comment_2100621

    Iri flesh? Nah, barely get any value from it. Go vegetable oil, the cooldown is really helpful and it's 4k points cheaper and unironically funny

    But forever chainsaw dash.

  • @GingerBeard said:

    "Is it ok for me to DC if a tornado is about to hit my house?"

    "Does blinding the killer make me a bad person?"

    "I have a serious medical condition, is putting my life first over this game the right thing to do?"

    "Is teabagging immoral and punishable by jail time?"

    Where on earth did these thread come from?!

    To answer your question OP, no playing Bubba does not make you a bad person. Playing Hag DOES make you a bad person though, and I think it's also illegal.

    I've consistently seen on social media people call Bubba a 0 effort killer

  • If you don't play pig then yes, you're 100% a reprehensible crime against style.

  • @worriedfeng03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2097762#Comment_2097762

    It's barely a play style when the killer could be applying gen pressure and getting other survivors instead of camping someone while the others do gens.

    Hate to say it, but yeah facecamping instead of applying pressure is a playstyle, and applying pressure and getting survivors downed is also a playstyle. It's a bad playstyle but it counts as one.

  • It doesn't matter. Play who you find fun or interesting in a way you like to. Everyone likes to complain about stuff but it doesn't put you in the wrong for doing it.

  • no you arent he is one of the most fun killers in the game (he is also a good boy 😳)

1 2 ›