Red Rank Killer Wraith

Just a typical match of a red rank captain invisible wrath camping the hook ๐Ÿ˜‚ if that's how easy it is for BP and a higher rank I might as well give that a go. ๐Ÿ™„

Comments

  • Give it a go and see it only really works on solo players and once on a good SWF and watch as you face solos- where you would've won anyway- or a SWF and get steamrolled.

  • Pssst rank means nothing.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Give it a go and see it only really works on solo players and once on a good SWF and watch as you face solos- where you would've won anyway- or a SWF and get steamrolled.

    I've come up against alot him today, and it's been the same everytime ๐Ÿ˜‚ then I've just had Michael and he's standing infront of me like I've got an amazing view of the back of his head and he's slugged down 2 of my other team mates. So I've just basically killed myself and moved on to another match ๐Ÿ˜‚ has anyone else had matches like that? One after the other?

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2095950#Comment_2095950

    I've come up against alot him today, and it's been the same everytime ๐Ÿ˜‚ then I've just had Michael and he's standing infront of me like I've got an amazing view of the back of his head and he's slugged down 2 of my other team mates. So I've just basically killed myself and moved on to another match ๐Ÿ˜‚ has anyone else had matches like that? One after the other?


    Describing my matches yesterday

  • To be fair a lot times Wraiths will attempt to leave the area entirely but catch a glimpse of someone close by on their way to the hook and follow them back. Wraith isnโ€™t slow by any means and itโ€™s entirely possible for many survivors to not notice youโ€™re tracking them to the hook giving them an honest reason to believe you were standing still nearby.

  • @Starr43 said:

    To be fair a lot times Wraiths will attempt to leave the area entirely but catch a glimpse of someone close by on their way to the hook and follow them back. Wraith isnโ€™t slow by any means and itโ€™s entirely possible for many survivors to not notice youโ€™re tracking them to the hook giving them an honest reason to believe you were standing still nearby.

    Ah no this guy literally stood at the hook ๐Ÿ˜‚ even said "smooth camping skills" to the killer and his reply "thankyou, it's the only way" ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2096162#Comment_2096162

    Ah no this guy literally stood at the hook ๐Ÿ˜‚ even said "smooth camping skills" to the killer and his reply "thankyou, it's the only way" ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Lmao I initially misread that and thought he was memeing by acting all cocky about camp skills lol.

    If mmr actually happens but no info is released or found by data mining on how it will work Iโ€™m curious how it would effect something like a cloaked wraith that dedicated their playstyle to camping out for hook trades.