Keys
Can we nerf keys already. I've had 9 games back to back today where survivors found or brought in a key. I've had to start bringing in franklins now because of how bad it's getting.
Can we nerf keys already. I've had 9 games back to back today where survivors found or brought in a key. I've had to start bringing in franklins now because of how bad it's getting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup. Vigo's a dick.
Let's hope that the next few "extreme hype" patches have key changes in them and they're actually good at fixing the problems with keys.
Well, since tunneling is on the rise since the ds nerf, keys become a requirement for solo survivors. SWF can handle that heavy tunneling, but solos more often than not can´t.
Run ds for tunneling. It still prevents tunneling, you just can't sit on a gen with 60 seconds of invincibility anymore.
even if you do bring DS it's not gonna stop some killers from tunneling.
Or i bring a key and avoid the killer after he first tunneled another survivor and get out that way.
The thing is not how good ds is now or not. It is the change in killer behavior it let to.