Am I the oldest person playing? 🤔
So I'm a 50 year old mom. All the 'friends' that I make on DBD seem to be around 17. I feel ancient and a little bit weird hanging out with the teens 🤣🤣🤣
Tagged:
Mod
So I'm a 50 year old mom. All the 'friends' that I make on DBD seem to be around 17. I feel ancient and a little bit weird hanging out with the teens 🤣🤣🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah I’m like 905 years old so you’re a little bit off
I'm only 43 so I feel kind of young here, but guess I'm probably older than the average DBD player. But who knows.
I'm also a 43 year old father! When I play I always assume the rest of the players are teenagers/20-somethings, but it's good to know there's other middle agers playing. Next time Leatherface is chainsawing me I'm going to wonder if maybe it's a soccer mom or somebody's grampa.
I'm 30. None of my friends play. Older friend of mine has a teenage daughter who plays it, and her friends do. So yeah I assume the majority of the playerbase is 18-25