Please give us the Open Handed buff this mid chapter!!!
I want my:
52m Bond.
48m Visionary.
36m Windows of Opportunity.
Please. Thanks. Bye.
I want my:
52m Bond.
48m Visionary.
36m Windows of Opportunity.
Please. Thanks. Bye.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
true, I really want to pair this with kindred
What's taking them so long to buff open handed?
Probably just a low priority with some of the set backs they had with Twins, and redoing Blight.
Agreed. It is about time they buff it.
Hopefully they buff the other obsession perks besides DS and Object. Sole Survivor is still one of the worst Survivor perks in the game, right next to Up the Ante.