Why do you guys thirst over killers
Like I can understand thirsting over survivors, but like
Trickster is a psychopath who murdered his fans
Spirit is a dead high school girl
Oni slaughtered villages of people based on his own ideals
The Legion are a bunch of high schoolers who murdered a guy after being subjected to a manipulative Frank
And Plague is literally half rotted and dripping pus
I don't... understand
Please enlighten me for I am so, so very confused
Edit: Please don't consider this an attack on you if you do thirst over a killer, I'm just confused on why
Comments
Who doesn't want Huntress to step on them?
There is a vast monster-######### community online and DBD is fairly welcoming to queer degens. Probably wouldn't have stuck around if it wasn't.,
Pretty sure she is 16
I assure you, the lust is very much real. Just take a look at vommy mommy.
No one wants to be a simp. But it's hard with how bazonkers some people draw the characters.
I am not a degenerate, am I?
Trickster has basically a perfect body, and most of the male Killers are basically beef-cakes so I wouldn't say much.
And I am not getting into female Killers. It's pretty self-explainable.
yikes
Yep doesn’t surprise me in the slightest though
To be fair I don't thirst for the killers, I thirst for Meg.
That said, I saw the PTB glitch with Spirit's ass and I'm not forgetting it.