Oni bug I guarantee no one has ever experienced before, it can happen consistently
Right at the absolute last millisecond of blood fury, attempt to charge up a demon strike. When you use blood fury again, it will take about 2.5 seconds before you for some reason immediately swing a fully charged demon strike (without lunging) right before the end of the activation of blood fury.
It happens consistently (or maybe I am just incredibly lucky) and I have managed to do it 3 times in a row. I did not use it to down a survivor, but it is not like I could anyways.
It is just a small lil bug.
Now that I think of it, it is probably a glitch, but eh.
Comments
Is this it? He got stuck like that coming out of breaking the pallet
Nope, but that is pretty similar. In fact, whenever I experienced that bug once or twice I was playing with a cheater, so I think that one might mean that you are playing with one.