Say this is a joke rn #SAVE ALEX
Better be a joke or a different pig
#SAVE ALEX
Better be a joke or a different pig
#SAVE ALEX
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And just like that the game became horror again
It's okay he's perfectly okay
#Pigs4Coldwind
can we start a petition for this somewhere?
Thank god. I was going to lose it
Well in Billy’s lore it was said he killed the animals to satisfy his bloodlust so it’s definitely dead
Dosent mean all of them. right?
He ded
No. He’s lives on . Karu said so and he would never lie about the little piggy
Could still be some but that depend on how big the farm was
I mean 3 variations of that realm hopefully 1 survived even as an Easter egg
Like I said, Alex is fine. That was his late cousin, Samantha. She couldn't make it.
You'd be very correct.
We no longer need pig as killer to get our snoot booping fix
if my homie Hamilton is killed I am uninstalling and playing civ v
..
Billy has manners sir/ma'am, he kept Alex alive but killed Alex's late cousin for that skin
Better be I want to be jump scared by alex when its Amanda