Must admit I really enjoying running unbreakable
So this perk is without doubt one of my faves to run alone with borrowed time.
What's everyone else's fave? ๐
So this perk is without doubt one of my faves to run alone with borrowed time.
What's everyone else's fave? ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love iron will and detectives hunch. The mind game potential with iron will is great and detectives hunch is amazing for totems.
Agreed, it is a very situational perk, but it is actually amazing when you get that perfectly timed unbreakable and rescue your team.
I'm addicted to iron will. It comes in handy so much I rarely remove it from my builds. Plus some survivors are just soooooo loud while injured I can't stand it.
Personally soul guard. counter to noed slugs and ruin. I also like tenacity its pretty funny going down through a window and you gone granted it barely works
Right here
Autodidact or Detectives hunch
We'll make it is a must-run for me. With BT it can mitigate tunneling by healing hooked survivors super fast.
I run unbreakable a good bit but it's so situational that I rarely use it. When it works though, it's powerful.
Windows of oppurtunity. I know which pallets are left and can relax in a chase.
I love playing Buff perks, like Leader, Prove Thyself, Vigil, Streetwise, Open-Handed, etc.
I just hate how only one (Prove Thyself) is remotely optimal, and the rest are situational.
I love playing a vulnerable bonus to everyone else, because it makes me feel powerful and powerless at the same time, I just hate how the buffs don't tend to come into effect all that much.
I wish they'd get buffed, ironically