How many Ghostfaces have you seen in your rounds?

I was playing a week ago, and then all I saw was Ghostfaces. I also sawed Michael Myers just trying to suck in tier 3, and also tries to think that's he scary. That round with the Michael Myers at the start of him, a [BAD WORD] Kate scared the [BAD WORD] Outta me thought that was a third prestige Ghostface, which reminded me one thing that I wanna talk about. How often do you see Ghostfaces, on your round trying to be sneaky which scares the living [BAD WORD] outta you doing generators.

Comments

  • Not that often unfortunately, against good survivors they're kind of weak, and against swf their element of surprise is almost completely gone. I love going against ghostie or myers esp if it's an indoor map without spinechill, always makes me tense and having to be careful at all times.

  • It seems like it depends on the night. I'll get 5 ghostfaces one night and then none the next. It seems to be in waves.

  • Very often, about 1/3 of my survivor games happen to be ghostface

  • I rarely go against Ghostface and Myers. I use to play against them quite often. But then when I make statements is when i’ll see them more lol.

  • Rarely see Ghostface thankfully as his reveal mechanic is so busted which makes him frustrating to face.

    Mikey I see fairly regularly and is always a fun match. I had a super low terror radius Mikey running both Monitor and dead rabbit last night. That was a lot of fun.

  • I don't like playing as him, I find him kinda boring honestly.

    I don't like playing against him either because his reveal mechanic is just awful.

  • I often end up with a Ghostface who has that costume that makes their mask glow and I run towards them mistaking it for a Hex Totem.

    Generally not a fan of Ghostface games.

  • Tend to see more Ghost faces than Myers these days and he can jump scare me just as much as Myers originally did too.


    a Good killer with GF is a royal pain in the bottom but average player using him makes for a fun game when its not taken like someones playing life or death to get a kill..

  • its normal. one day youll only get huntresses, the other day youll only get blights... etc... some days youll only get a certain killer. for example i 2 days ago i got 4 deathslingers in a row

  • I get Ghostface way too much as of late. He’s been the killer I’ve ran into the most by a long shot.

  • 1 and he face camped me at 5 gens lol