Trickster should be 115% and here's why
While I am happy to see he's getting buffed, I'm severely disappointed his base movement speed is still capped at 110%. I understand that's the base for ranged killers but the problem is, trickster cannot take away a health state as reliably as huntress or Deathslinger. He takes 8 knives to do so, huntress and Deathslinger take just one hit. Even with the speed changes, I still feel like he'll struggle in jungle gyms. Hell, even when you do take away a health state, survivors get a huge speed increase making take a very long time to catch up. He needs to be 115% to compensate the nature of his power.
Comments
I mean... that is why his power is being buffed.
Then, if it's still not enough, it will be buffed again, until it warrants the move speed.
His base move speed is never going to be raised though I can promise you that much. If you want to play a 115% killer then you'll probably just want to play another killer.
With these changes he should be able to reliably deal damage. His speed and accuracy were ethe biggest reasons he was having to play tiles as a 110 m1 killer - now he's faster, has no spread and drastically reduced recoil.
I really hope these changes help him out. I really want to like this killer but getting stomped multiple games in a row becomes unfun real fast.
Nah. Make him 115% and he becomes a M1 killer with a superfluous ranged attack.
Instead, have lacerations inflict a 1% slow for each laceration, up to 7%. This rewards the use of his power with a catch-up mechanic.
That said, his new adjustments are pretty good, and will making hitting with him easier without a doubt. SO maybe this 1% slow effect could just be reserved for knives thrown during Main Event?
He's gonna need a rework, if they can't figure out how to fix him. This upcoming buff is more so just to fix his frustrating elements, while Main Event will still be garbage.
It probably will be yeah. It won't be as bad though, keep in mind the transitive buffs to accuracy, move speed while throwing, etc...should all be improved in main event as well.
I don't think a rework is required; some of his addons are going to need to be re-done though because things are going to need to be done to some of the things his addons affect; like the laceration timer.
I do honestly think the upcoming buffs are not going to be enough as well, but I don't think he needs a rework. Actually, if anything there are fun elements they can extract from his addons and make part of his kit; I mean bouncing shots should be not only base kit but deal a lot of additional laceration (but they should make it not bounce off the ground or something so people don't just aim at survivors feet).
I just wish Laceration would actually do something, because it's just there for viewing purposes.
Yeah it's not very good. His main event is beyond terrible as well.
It sucks when you hit them it clears the board too, it doesn't even make sense. You are cut to crap and he hits you with a baseball bat so all your cuts heal up lol.