Biggest streaks
What are your biggest/favorite streaks in dbd?
- escapes in a row: 14
- 4k in a row: 5
- deaths on first hook in a row: 8
you get the gist anything yall got thats unique or maybe bragworthy escapes/4ks?
Tagged:
Trusted
What are your biggest/favorite streaks in dbd?
you get the gist anything yall got thats unique or maybe bragworthy escapes/4ks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have any streaks. However, I did once do three generators and take off two bear traps by myself and escape while doing a Claudette challenge. I felt like that was a lot of work to do for one person solo and I was proud of that.
Longest 3k/4k streak with a single killer: 17 games (Clown)
Quickest win without a dc: 1 minute 22 seconds (Billy)
My longest killer streak was 139 wins on clown in a row lost to a deathsquad and like 3 escapes in a row as survivor lol.
I have a 23 winstreak (4ks/3k with hatch) with Ghostface without addons.
Its still going and i never lost it since i decided to play without addons.
As a survivor I've been killed ten times in a row, and about half that when it comes to escapes in a row.
I've not lost a Plague trial in about twenty matches, Ghostface I think the longest was like 12. Freddy I don't even want to know, but I think it's at like 23 now, I've been using up all my fake pallets. Mettle of Mither is at 4 escapes in a row and 2 procs overall.
I also went for about a year without losing a single Nurse trial, I think that was about 40-50 trials. There was a big gap in the middle where I didn't play her for nine months or so. Now I'm back to not playing her again.
I went 25 games in a row getting 5 stacks of autodidact
4 matches in a row against OoO last summer
My longest Win streak rn...
I lost count but i'm THINKIN'... over 100+ wins on doc,
Quickest win was with Bubba at 1:39 seconds..
The best match was Playing M2illy against Squadettes and getting the curves and flicks with Lopros..
3 trials in a row successfully killed all 4 Survivors using Devour Hope.
650 4K's In A Row Nurse.
Death on first hook never counted Barely Play Survivor.
Highest Escapes in a Row Personally was 89. Assisting somone else escape was 383 for Wima's 1st attempt with my old setup of players with him.
Pallet stuns in a single match without farming: 5. I couldn’t believe it. I wasn’t camping, either. I started to feel bad by the 4th one.