Survivor gameplay is the worst it has ever been

Does the company executives know how bad survivor gameplay has become as far as being unbalanced? I played about 5 matches tonight and I am already done. Once again, every match was another bloodbath, even against Trickster once. All at Rank 1 btw. How do these survivors keep re-queuing against impossible odds and killers being satisfied with non-stop wins? My mind is literally blown that this is acceptable.

Look at your statistics please and start balancing for fairness. This is honestly getting ridiculous that nothing is being done.

Comments

  • not good bait 

  • Sluzzy I hope the next Q&A the devs do you put in a question, I know it'll be amazing and deserving of plenty of up votes. 😂

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2093191#Comment_2093191

    Just missed the mark on that one, there's simply too much evidence to the contrary that get called "tournaments". Next time I'd go with something along the lines of Freddy and Spirit Vs an average casual swf,that seems to line up better with the idea

    Balancing around the top is not fair. It shouldn't take the four best survivors in the game to have a slight chance to win. It's almost at that point already.

  • C'mon Sluzzy, are you out of ideas or something? This is the worst bait you've posted yet.

  • I actually agree. Especially Solo Survivor are the ones who get affected the most by nerfs that Survivors receive making it a very miserable experience, i don't think Solo Survivor has ever been this bad before. Whether you're trolling or not, there's some truth here.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Does the company executives know how bad survivor gameplay has become as far as being unbalanced? I played about 5 matches tonight and I am already done. Once again, every match was another bloodbath, even against Trickster once. All at Rank 1 btw. How do these survivors keep re-queuing against impossible odds and killers being satisfied with non-stop wins? My mind is literally blown that this is acceptable.

    Look at your statistics please and start balancing for fairness. This is honestly getting ridiculous that nothing is being done.

    Ok, I'll bite.

    Solo Survivor play is what you make of it. It will pretty much never be like SWF, so you have to adjust your own style of play accordingly. Myself, I have completely different builds for SWF(which I rarely play)and solo play(90% of the time). I use Nea. I build Nea for stealth(Urban, Iron Will, Distortion, Premonition). And I play as stealthily as the match allows me to. Make no mistake.... I'm on the team, but I'm going to look out for #1, because I have to, because in the vast majority of cases, the other three Survivors in a pub game are doing the same. I will play altruistically, if it fits into my game to do so. But, I am not going to risk my game to bail out someone who is playing foolishly(and thus reinforce their foolish gameplay). If, for example, the other three are going to make out with the Killer and spend the match trading places on the hook, I'm sure as hell not going to join them. I'll start gens, cleanse totems, and open chests while they give the Killer free hooks, then I'll find the hatch if I can. But I don't worry about escaping so much, just getting the points that I can, and hopefully at least safety pip on a bad match. And while the other idiot survivors are yelling in chat post-match.....well, I just hit continue. :)

  • @spirit72 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/241178/survivor-gameplay-is-the-worst-it-has-ever-been

    Ok, I'll bite.

    Solo Survivor play is what you make of it. It will pretty much never be like SWF, so you have to adjust your own style of play accordingly. Myself, I have completely different builds for SWF(which I rarely play)and solo play(90% of the time). I use Nea. I build Nea for stealth(Urban, Iron Will, Distortion, Premonition). And I play as stealthily as the match allows me to. Make no mistake.... I'm on the team, but I'm going to look out for #1, because I have to, because in the vast majority of cases, the other three Survivors in a pub game are doing the same. I will play altruistically, if it fits into my game to do so. But, I am not going to risk my game to bail out someone who is playing foolishly(and thus reinforce their foolish gameplay). If, for example, the other three are going to make out with the Killer and spend the match trading places on the hook, I'm sure as hell not going to join them. I'll start gens, cleanse totems, and open chests while they give the Killer free hooks, then I'll find the hatch if I can. But I don't worry about escaping so much, just getting the points that I can, and hopefully at least safety pip on a bad match. And while the other idiot survivors are yelling in chat post-match.....well, I just hit continue. :)

    I know you are accepting defeat and moving to the next match but no matter how hard solos try, a good killer is still unstoppable.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2094091#Comment_2094091

    I know you are accepting defeat and moving to the next match but no matter how hard solos try, a good killer is still unstoppable.

    In public games, I would agree with this about 75% of the time. For all of the lousy public games I've suffered through....both PS4 and PC....there have been some extraordinary ones that make it worthwhile. Barely. :)

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    The OP has beaten this dead horse so much by now, it's a wonder they're not on a PETA most wanted list.

    The devs knows to ignore Sluzzy’s posts so it doesn’t matter

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2092119#Comment_2092119

    and it's funny it's not even that bad. It looks worse than it is.

    Basically, it occurs when the killer would hit you, and eat a stun at the same time, be it because of dedicated server lag or not.

    Thing is the pallet stun part is bugged, so it looks on both screens like you just hit them through the pallet because you don't get stunned at all. Sometimes you just go "thunk" and hit the pallet and get pushed back instead of stunned, but again, you would be stunned.

    It's annoying, slightly unfair and needs to be fixed absolutely- but it isn't making survivor "unplayable" like some people are complaining.

    you say its just annoying however literally 75% of pallets are unsafe and you need to get the stun to even get a chance of not being hit but when there is no stun its basically a guaranteed hit and a single hit can change the entire course of the game, snowballing etc. i'm a killer main so i can see how broken it truly is, so you cant say i'm just a salty survivor main because it seems as though whenever you point out how truly unbalanced this game is in the killers favor, people will just write it off as a salty survivor who is just mad they lost a game, however in a truly balance game you would on average get 2k's per game not mainly 4k's

  • Oh come on Sluzzy if you want to be taken seriously don't put "Tricker and bloodbath" in the same sentence 🤣😂

1 2 ›