Flashlight Survivors Do More Harm than Good

You know the ones I’m talking about. The ones who just follow the killer around all match trying to get a flashlight save. The Killer knows they are always there. So they will never get that flashlight save. But still they try. They don’t do anything else either. No gens, no saves or heal, just flashlight. If you’re not even good at flashlight saves and don’t help your team anywhere else in the objectives then you are a minus to your team.

Comments

  • Yes. But killers hate them only because they are annoying.

    Then you learn how to avoid or bait flashlight and bully squad is not a threat anymore. They just die because they can't do all gens in time.

  • @kaeru said:

    Yes. But killers hate them only because they are annoying.

    Then you learn how to avoid or bait flashlight and bully squad is not a threat anymore. They just die because they can't do all gens in time.

    yes but these players hurt the rest of the team by always acting like this.

  • Following the killer around trying to get that flashlight save instead of doing something productive like a gen or totem is just plain dumb. That is unless you are a deadshot with the flashlight and need to position yourself to get the save. I have seen so many attempts to save only to get downed while I am being carried LOL. I get trying to hone your skills and learn but in solo games it sucks. SWF there is usually one designated to try these things because they are great with the flashlight, such is other roles at which players are good at for the team.

  • @kaeru said:

    Yes. But killers hate them only because they are annoying.

    Then you learn how to avoid or bait flashlight and bully squad is not a threat anymore. They just die because they can't do all gens in time.

    I second this. I find them to be more of a nuisance than a threat. The ones that can time their saves when you're locked in the pickup animation I somewhat respect. It's the clickers that irritate the piss out of me. "Yes, I know you're there. Yes, I know you want me to chase you. No, I don't care."

  • They are detrimental to the survivors, but they're also annoying as ######### to the killer thanks to how all of your hard work can be undone.

  • How to counter flashlight users

    Equip Infectious Fright

    Profit

  • @MadLordJack said:

    They are detrimental to the survivors, but they're also annoying as ######### to the killer thanks to how all of your hard work can be undone.

    Usually these flashlight pro survivors can’t get a flashlight save to save their life. They usually just go down trying to do it.

  • They are also the ones going "OMFG STARSTRUCK OOOPPPPP NERRFFF PLSSSS" lol

  • I use mine to show survivors where totems and gens are like a good teammate