How often do survivors DC when they figure out you have tombstone?
Last night, I started leveling up Michael Myers so I can use him when Halloween comes and I was very lucky to get a tombstone piece in my bloodweb.
I was very excited to try it out for the first time!
I found someone early in the match and I began stalking them to get EW3 and as soon as I tombstoned them, one person DC’ed and the other one ran up to me and surrendered.
I’ve never been so disappointed that I wasn’t able to use it to the full extent.
Does this happen often?
I was very excited to try it out for the first time!
I found someone early in the match and I began stalking them to get EW3 and as soon as I tombstoned them, one person DC’ed and the other one ran up to me and surrendered.
I’ve never been so disappointed that I wasn’t able to use it to the full extent.
Does this happen often?
Comments
Yeah I've had it happen as both killer and survivor at all ranks and it's annoying and it's made getting the adept impossible. As far as survivor side goes it's rare and you just have to play smarter and try and do what you can.
in 90% of my games, I still didnt manage to get the achievment
I've got Tombstones stockpiled now and for some reason they're dropping like candy in is lvl 50 BloodWeb but I can't get any Tuft of Hair to drop.
I'm going to wait for reset to hit then try it since that seems like the best time and the devs did say the new tracking system would take the full season. If it works and they do a mass dc ban wave they should post about it everywhere.
My advise is look for a SWF group as they are more inclined to play out the match.