Does anyone else think that the emblem system is annoying?
It punishes you for what you don't do more then it rewards for what you do
It punishes you for what you don't do more then it rewards for what you do
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Other then killer adept I could care less about what it does
I’ve already gotten to rank 1 on both sides so I really don’t care about it anymore.
Kind of. I hate getting "entity displeased" after a match.
Punish?!
The emblems simply tell you how well you performed. There’s no punishing occurring.
You either met the requirements for bronze, silver, gold, iridescent, or you didn’t. Simple as that.
not only is it annoying but its broken on a ton of killers, take billy and bubba for instance their chaser emblem is #########.