Most attractive survivor?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Biased, steve ftw.
cheryl a baddie
How could you make this post and not include Jeff?
there were only 10 options and I forgot Jeff existed
Dwight
Kate
Umm where’s Yui? She’s the most beautiful by far.
I don't see Ash anywhere.
I simp for Kate
Meg is the only girl with abs. Default winner.
bias with my meg so, deal with it. haha
I want to ######### felix so bad ;-;
I don't see my Quentin on the list! 👀
Will I get banned if I call him a Goblin
Serious question
Where is my Goblin Face boi?
No Jeff/Zarina, big sad
felix be hitting different