Pig addon rework...
Get rid of add-ons that affect skills check misses and replace it with crouch movement speed. That all Pig need.
This is all I want for the Pig.
Get rid of add-ons that affect skills check misses and replace it with crouch movement speed. That all Pig need.
This is all I want for the Pig.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather Ambush buffs. Crouch movement should just be buffed at basekit.
You have to be careful with how much you increase crouch movement speed. Too much, and Ambush could just end up being unavoidable in the middle of a chase.
That said, yes, I do agree that the current skill check add-ons need to be thrown in the trash and replaced with something better.