me and my teammates spawned in the killer's terror radius?
That's probably the first time it's ever happened to me. Never seen a killer spawn that close lol he was like right next to us, it was a doctor btw.
That's probably the first time it's ever happened to me. Never seen a killer spawn that close lol he was like right next to us, it was a doctor btw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what map?
because it's not unnusual for doctor to increase their terror radious
glenvale
Was it a Doctor with Distressing and/or both Calm Addons?
I don't remember
he was a rank 1 but that dosen't play into it.
A Doc with Distressing and both Calm add-ons would give him a TR of a little over 50 meters. The chances of you spawning inside that on Glenvale are actually quite high.
I’ve spawned right beside numerous killers on different maps and had multiple times spawning with 2 or 3 people near the killer. Guess it makes up for when everyone starts on separate gens or two people each on gens away from the killer. Most times I’m found first
AKA stealth-by-reverse
AKA Everywhere but nowhere 👻
it's the "I could be anywhere, I'm like the wind" style of playing.
https://youtu.be/qVl3J5L0d98?t=31"First time...?"