######### is wrong with people

I’ve just come from a match and for absolutely no reason they were just clicking the flash light at me body blocking doing whatever they could to piss me off. If that doesn’t put people off being killer I have no idea what will. I’m still learning and it’s quite disheartening for me. I wasn’t toxic and the match had literally just started.

I know I shouldn’t let it bother me but I feel so frustrated now so much I loaded into another match and didn’t do anything.

Any tips on how to not rage 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️😪

Comments

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088231#Comment_2088231

    No problem lol. But you didn’t deny it so...I’m sorry. Nothing wrong with small tatas

    I thought you meant taco not my tatas 😂😂😂 I don’t even know how we got here but I’m literally crying with laughter

  • @Skaty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088270#Comment_2088270

    I thought you meant taco not my tatas 😂😂😂 I don’t even know how we got here but I’m literally crying with laughter

    I mean I guess a small taco would the the same as a small pp. but I prefer small tatas.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088277#Comment_2088277

    I mean I guess a small taco would the the same as a small pp. but I prefer small tatas.

    I would rather a small taco than a large one just saying 😜 but thank you you’ve made me smile I’ll stop being a petty girl and move on and just get better

  • @Skaty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088248#Comment_2088248

    i bet you can throw your hachets across the map too. I just need to get better I suppose lol learn how not to be super emotional.

    Just be patient with yourself. It took me quite a while to learn Huntress, and I still fumble with her at times. Took me a while to learn not to be overly emotional about things in game as well. You win some you lose some, don’t worry :) And as for the toxicity, theres nothing you can really do other than ignore it.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088265#Comment_2088265

    Just be patient with yourself. It took me quite a while to learn Huntress, and I still fumble with her at times. Took me a while to learn not to be overly emotional about things in game as well. You win some you lose some, don’t worry :) And as for the toxicity, theres nothing you can really do other than ignore it.

    Thank you, I’ll keep learning. And just stand in a corner when I can’t be bothered. But this has really motivated me to get better. I just need to get over the emotional bit this is my first pvp really I’m use to fantasy mmo 😳😂

  • @Skaty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088303#Comment_2088303

    I would rather a small taco than a large one just saying 😜 but thank you you’ve made me smile I’ll stop being a petty girl and move on and just get better

    Always nice to make a nice girl with tatas laugh. Anytime.

  • @Skaty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088317#Comment_2088317

    Thank you, I’ll keep learning. And just stand in a corner when I can’t be bothered. But this has really motivated me to get better. I just need to get over the emotional bit this is my first pvp really I’m use to fantasy mmo 😳😂

    No problem! And if it helps you solidify your preferences, I loveeeeee MMO’s over PvP xD Specifically FF.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088322#Comment_2088322

    No problem! And if it helps you solidify your preferences, I loveeeeee MMO’s over PvP xD Specifically FF.

    Yeahhh I love ff online that is the most unproblematic community I’ve ever been a part of I love just zooming about 😂

  • @Skaty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088317#Comment_2088317

    Thank you, I’ll keep learning. And just stand in a corner when I can’t be bothered. But this has really motivated me to get better. I just need to get over the emotional bit this is my first pvp really I’m use to fantasy mmo 😳😂

    -Turn off chat

    -Watch a video on how to run tiles, it will save you a few hours of you realizing these things yourself.

    -Don't worry about winning or losing, focus on enjoying the killer you have selected and learning how to chase properly. You need a lot of blood points on a lot of killers to even have a solid build going anyways. The quicker you improve at chases and learn maps the easier everything gets. DBD is more knowledge than skill, outside of certain abilities and some quick on the spot thinking.

    -The game is complete BS and is often unfair. Try not to take it seriously, learn to laugh at a bubba face camping you, or the hilarity that is maps like Haddonfield. I can't stress this enough, its not like being good in this game matters in anyone's lives, it's a game first, and it won't always be around. Some day all the people here will be playing something else.

    -Make your own win conditions. The game doesn't really have set ones. When I play solo survivor, sometimes my win condition is getting 4 stacks of WGLF that's pretty much my only goal. Same with killer, I've played Trapper games where I don't even bother trying to win I just go around testing interesting trap locations lol. It's only a sweaty game if you decide you want it to be.

  • @Skaty said:

    I’ve just come from a match and for absolutely no reason they were just clicking the flash light at me body blocking doing whatever they could to piss me off. If that doesn’t put people off being killer I have no idea what will. I’m still learning and it’s quite disheartening for me. I wasn’t toxic and the match had literally just started.

    I know I shouldn’t let it bother me but I feel so frustrated now so much I loaded into another match and didn’t do anything.

    Any tips on how to not rage 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️😪

    Kill them; problem solved. I'm not being snarky. That is what you do with Survivors who you find annoying and/or are very aggressive in their playstyle. I find it makes it more convenient to kill them. Or, if you want to be mean to them in turn, you can mostly ignore them. Slug them when they body block and go on to the others and hook them later. Don't chase them. Clearly they want to be chased and will waste time trying to get you to do it rather than working Generators. In essence, they have pressured themselves while you hunt the other three.

    I also advise removing "toxic" from your vocabulary and largely ignore people who throw it around. There is only what is within the rules and what is not. Your job as Killer is to stop as many of the Survivors from escaping as possible, ideally killing them all. Their job, however they try to do it within the rules, is to get out. Some Survivors are really bold; kill them. Again, problem solved.

    The only thing any Player (Survivor or Killer) has to do to be a good sport playing DbD is:

    1. Don't cheat, either by hack or lag spike.
    2. Don't disconnect; if you start a game, finish it.
    3. Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.

    Everything else is on the table. That means clicking the flashlight, body blocking, camping, tunneling, the mori, and rushing the Generators are all just tactics and really aren't our place to judge. They are merely obstacles that we must overcome. Kill them.

  • @Skaty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088254#Comment_2088254

    Yeah I just need to get better I think I’m pretty crap and it was quite demoralising but I know I need to get better so I’ll keep trying

    but do you take a boop on the snoot or do you take it then maul? 😉

    I take the snoot boops and then wait for NOED to kick in *insert wink*

  • @kucerka said:

    Yeah happened to me yesterday twice. I'm a rank 10 and they all were purple or red with one green surivor...

    3 toolboxes 1 flashlight. When I downed my 1sr survivor they all surrounded me, body blocked me, tried to blind me, destroyed nerby hooks and used that perk to force me drop survivors early.

    Yeah they didn't even bother to do gens, simple bully game that lasted for about 30 minutes cause I suck. I ended up camping each one of them in the basement.

    I just wish I could leave the match without disconnecting. Like opening the gates early or whatever. I didn't have fun and I waste my free time with this bunch of jerks

    But imagine the blood points you could’ve gotten if that happened to me and they didn’t do gens I’d just do the best I can then they would probably get mad then start to do gens and leave.

    I have came across people like that before it’s horrible but I try my best to get points if I get a lot of points it’s a win for me even if I didn’t kill anyone and they escaped.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088313#Comment_2088313

    Always nice to make a nice girl with tatas laugh. Anytime.

    Haha no but seriously I needed it. 🥰

  • @Skaty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088357#Comment_2088357

    Yeahhh I love ff online that is the most unproblematic community I’ve ever been a part of I love just zooming about 😂

    Right? 💜

    Its the best!

  • @Skaty said:

    I’ve just come from a match and for absolutely no reason they were just clicking the flash light at me body blocking doing whatever they could to piss me off. If that doesn’t put people off being killer I have no idea what will. I’m still learning and it’s quite disheartening for me. I wasn’t toxic and the match had literally just started.

    I know I shouldn’t let it bother me but I feel so frustrated now so much I loaded into another match and didn’t do anything.

    Any tips on how to not rage 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️😪

    I can tell you why survivors do this: there are so many perks and killers people are sick and tired of seeing since everyone and their mother runs them. If BHVR actually took the time to balance this game so every game wasn’t against a spirit/nurse/wraith with bbq, noed, blood warden, pop, discordance, and ruin then people would definitely be a lot less toxic since there would be a lot more variety in the game.

  • @fr0sty1223 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/240841/#########-is-wrong-with-people

    I can tell you why survivors do this: there are so many perks and killers people are sick and tired of seeing since everyone and their mother runs them. If BHVR actually took the time to balance this game so every game wasn’t against a spirit/nurse/wraith with bbq, noed, blood warden, pop, discordance, and ruin then people would definitely be a lot less toxic since there would be a lot more variety in the game.

    I mean I’m just salty after a match I can see your point but I just want to enjoy it and not get tbagged at every opportunity lol

  • I've been trying to play nice for years but I'm over it now. They don't try to play nice so why do I have to follow their imaginary rules. I've turned over to the dark side lol.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    People will be toxic in any game. Tbh, there's not much to do but just ignore it. Don't feed into their toxicity because that's what they want from you!

    Stay safe though <3

    It’s not as easy as that though. It’s like asking someone to not wince as a knife is pushed into them. People break eventually, and there are many others out there with a disgusting prerogative to see how many they can break.

  • How good are you at aiming? If you're good you should run deathslinger or huntress. I'm more of a doc due to him able to avoid heal,sabo and unhooks plus flashlight with his shocks.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2088530#Comment_2088530

    I've been trying to play nice for years but I'm over it now. They don't try to play nice so why do I have to follow their imaginary rules. I've turned over to the dark side lol.

    I’m coming along too 😜

  • Do it, it's much more fun over here ☺️

  • This was one great thing about sbm, bully squads were kept out of new killer matches

  • Try not to take it too seriously.. especially as a beginner.. you learn more from losses than wins.

  • Look up some tricks and tips videos for killers. Or watch this video Otz made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6vpgy40xiQ

  • @Freddo said:

    Look up some tricks and tips videos for killers. Or watch this video Otz made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6vpgy40xiQ

    Thank you I’ve been watching Otz and other streamers its really interesting to see how they know what’s going to happen basically before it does they are excellent

  • @Skaty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2089328#Comment_2089328

    Thank you I’ve been watching Otz and other streamers its really interesting to see how they know what’s going to happen basically before it does they are excellent

    Its always great to be a help to the new players, just dont mind all the ######### in the games, you'll get used to them. And besides they dont get anything done if they click flashlights or body block.

  • @Skaty soon enough you will learn that if a survivor is not working on a generator they are helping you... also don't spend to much chasing those seeking your attention, break chase and find them out of position.

  • @Skaty said:

    I’ve just come from a match and for absolutely no reason they were just clicking the flash light at me body blocking doing whatever they could to piss me off. If that doesn’t put people off being killer I have no idea what will. I’m still learning and it’s quite disheartening for me. I wasn’t toxic and the match had literally just started.

    I know I shouldn’t let it bother me but I feel so frustrated now so much I loaded into another match and didn’t do anything.

    Any tips on how to not rage 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️😪

    When I started playing Killer, I calmed myself down with chocolate - but that went on my hips and I almost looked like Jane. 

    So I smoked more, but then came the cough. 


    So neither was a permanent option. So I practiced, played a lot of killer, learned to stay calm and not get triggered (cuddling cats or petting the dog helps XD) and lo and behold, the flashlight guys are lying with their noses in the dirt real quick. 


    However, when I play survivor and have such an annoying mate, I can take silent revenge. xD You click me like crazy because I should heal you? Surely not. 

    You played like a potato and tbagg the killer? Oops? Was I in the way and he got you on the way out? 


    I like fair play - on both sides. 

1 2 ›