Monstrous Shrine idea
I consider this to be the single worst perk in the game (At least no mither has meme value), so I thought up a way to make it useful.
I consider this to be the single worst perk in the game (At least no mither has meme value), so I thought up a way to make it useful.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i like this rework but i think the perk should just be removed itself. it would encourage heavy basement camping
The basement is already heavy in the killer's favor. No way this should pass.
Maybe it could instead be turned into an anti-camping perk. When you are greater than 40 meters away from a hooked survivor, a survivor entering 8/9/10 meters of the hook will trigger an audio cue.
isn't this a thana for hooks.
No, that's Dying Light.
kind of but does not affect repair speed and does affect healing. Repair speeds would be dreadful as it would mean gen rushing a basement camper is out of the question.