Why ban my account for no reason
Why ban my account for no reason
I didn't cheat or modify the archive
Even banned my hardware I can't play this games with this computer
why? Blocked account no reasonable explanation
Why ban my account for no reason
I didn't cheat or modify the archive
Even banned my hardware I can't play this games with this computer
why? Blocked account no reasonable explanation
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your family is going to die?
F
We can't help you here. Contact the support.
Lol what? How is your family going to die
"for no reason"
Uh huh.
We can't help you with that on the forums. Please open up a ticket
Sure Jan.
Woah. That plot twist at the end.
sure lol