Blood Warden Bug
When blood warden active and you get someone down near to escape line, you cant pick them up. They cant escape but also you cant pick them up. That happened many times to me.
Survivor's head ahead of the line but body is not. I tried every way to pick up but not working.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Can any mod report that please? This annoying, i deserved that death but i am losing because of bug :(
@Rizzo90
Put this in the bug report area
I believe theres an acknowledged bug report on it already but not 100%
I am certain they know of it though
You can report it yourself (make sure it hasn’t been reported already, if it is, upvote that report and add info)
also provide screenshots and/or videos if possible.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Exactly this, but please check if a report has not already been made.