Groaning storehouse main building
How high is the chance for a pallet spawn in the main building? I thought that there were no pallets anymore after the map rework. Is it just rare or is there always a pallet?
Tagged:
Trusted
How high is the chance for a pallet spawn in the main building? I thought that there were no pallets anymore after the map rework. Is it just rare or is there always a pallet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess they added it recently months after its rework.
No pallet. Breakable wall and 2 god windows
I saw 1 or 2 pallets week ago
I think they added a pallet in the most recent update
Now there is a pallet.
Yh i was really surprised. I thought this map was strong enough.
There's supposed to not be a chance?
I've always gotten 1 in there, can't remember a single trial where that wasn't the case.
I thought that they removed the pallet with the map rework bc many said in the PTB that the windows are strong enough. But im not 100% sure.
Oh no
It could be worse.
The solo Meg patrol will be sure to throw it down 3 seconds into the trial, right after Shack pallet, and it means there's a lot less of a chance for double pallets to spawn.
I was unable to play for over a month not too long ago, so maybe i just didn't know any better.
Could swear that even before that month with the rework of the map already done, that i'd get a Pallet there.
Yh in the match with this pallet spawn i had two megs. I did one gen with one meg and one alone after that. No other gen got done even after i took the attention of the killer. When i was hooked one meg did nothing and the other one walked to me from the other side of the map to keep her sprintboost. When i hit struggle, i just gave up.
The pallet certainly didn't spawn before this chapter and since this chapter I don't think I've never not seen it spawn.