broken key should look broken
I don't want to tunnel a broken key user to death thinking they have a real key.
I don't want to tunnel a broken key user to death thinking they have a real key.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
broken keys should just be less useless. Maybe make them able to reopen the hatch once its been closed.
I agree, I'd also like if the broken key became the best one for aura reading use when they change keys. I'd even like a higher quality one that can't open the hatch but offers more aura reading time, lets call it the polished broken key or something.
It's not that useful but I like using broken keys as discount Bond sometimes ๐
I don't really understand why Keys can read auras anyway when Maps exist...
Just get rid of Broken and Dull keys, keep Skeletons for the hatch.