Infinite Looping
Is it a annoying problem or a useful tool. I guess it depends on which side you are looking at it from - Killer or Survivor. For a Killer, almost nothing can be as annoying as wasting time trying to catch a survivor that is just looping. However, as a survivor, this is a very useful tool to help escape. Should this be a normal technique for survivors or should they rely on sneakin, hiding, and other methods?
Comments
How does looping help one escape, exactly? The whole point of looping is that you're being chased indefinitely.
Infinite Looping? I would only loop to try to break line of sight rather than occupy their time. I would much rather be focused on my objective to repair generators and provide unhooking and healing whenever necessary. If people want to infinite loop, and the killer falls for it, more power to them, but I'd rather not partake in that, whether playing survivor or killer.
I think the OP is referring to the fact that some killers will quickly lose interest and seek a new target if a survivor engages in infinite looping.
The answer is no. I stated my reasons above.
The OP stated looping was a useful tool to escape, to which Orion asked why they thought that.
FYI, I'm assuming "escape" means "escape the chase".