Super [BAD WORD] Switch Penalty devs wont fix
I have a switch. Whenever my battery dies or my switch tells me my software closed when nothing was wrong I flip out [bad word] and either end up crying or cussing or doing something stupid like breaking stuff. It is so annoying to get penalties for things you dont do and whats also frustrating is that the devs will type in the chat. "Sorry theres nothing we can do sorry but we cnt fix it" like- yes you can... anyways I know that my ext ban is a 1 hour ban but even still i will get comments saying oh just wait- like bish no i wanna play now. Devs please fix this.
Comments
If you DC, you DC.
It sucks if it wasn't your fault, but you can't argue it isn't deserved if you leave the game.
It isnt deserved when my switch made me DC. I am not at fault because I did not DC myself.