I got a daily with the trickster HA!

Good one behavior, like If I can do that in red ranks

Comments

  • I got a Trickster daily as well, four max lacerations. I did it, getting only one hook the whole game because Survivors don't care if the Killer has any fun. I'm a rank 12 Killer.

    You can do it in Red Ranks. Just don't expect to get any kills.

    That's all it takes. Just never expect to kill anyone with Trickster.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Hey if it's a sacrifice one you can pretend it's one of the old dailies that used to take multiple matches to complete.

    Honestly, I believe they should bring the old, longer dailies back and increase the rewards. I mean, it is an incentive to play, right? Then why not make it better?

  • pgjox75r2of21 (1).jpg

    Ouch. I don't even wanna know what it is.

  • @vladspellbinder said:

    I got a Trickster daily as well, four max lacerations. I did it, getting only one hook the whole game because Survivors don't care if the Killer has any fun. I'm a rank 12 Killer.

    You can do it in Red Ranks. Just don't expect to get any kills.

    That's all it takes. Just never expect to kill anyone with Trickster.

    It's not hard to get several full lacerations. Too bad you have to throw the game for that.

  • Throw on a midwich offering. It's a good map for Trickster.