How does the new struggle system work with camaraderie?
When it's active will I just not get the skill checks if a survivor is close or will I still get them?
(Also wouldn't be a good idea to buff or rework Camaraderie to be better since this is the only perk that effects struggling.)
Comments
This is a great question. @Almo ?
I'm guessing you stop getting skill checks (this is speculative, but it's based on how I would implement the skill check system, and my hunches on these things tend to be correct).
If the skillchecks are like the PH cage ones where they get more and more difficult over time my first thought is that they're paused while your sacrifice progress is paused. So the skillchecks aren't tied to you being on the hook in the second stage, but the sacrifice progress itself ticking down. Which it doesn't while paused by camaraderie.
But now I'm curious if that's the case or not too 😄. Not like the cage... "sacrifice" progress is paused by the perk afterall.
I’d be quite surprised if that were the case honestly.
Currently, while Camaraderie is active and pausing the meter progress, you still die if you stop mashing.
From the looks of it that prob wont be the case since now when you stop Button mashing you still die (when theres a teammate nearby) and the only Thing that Changes is that the Bar stops. So im guessing youll still have to do skillchecks but your bar wont deplete