Cosmetics crossover/collab idea

Listen, I’ve posted this on Twitter as well and I honestly think it would be a doooppee collab that would probably never happen but hear me out...

‘Dead by daylight x Scooby-Doo’ Collab Skins


Adam as Fred Jones

Elodie as Daphne Blake

Zarina as Velma Dinkley

Felix as Shaggy Rogers

Dwight (in a onesie) as Scooby

Blight as The Creeper

Deathslinger as Miner 49er


It crosses over with an hugely popular established brand, incorporates and updates the diversity of Mystery, Inc. and gives skins to some characters who greatly need some fun new skins (Elodie, Adam, Blight). I would love for the cosmetics team to run with this because I know they could do some cool stuff (I’m not an artist or I would draw these myself).

Comments

  • Eh...

    I would've rejected such suggestions before, but since we have K-Pop idol as a killer and his producer as survivor, I guess why the heck not.

  • I’ve thought about this before. But I’d have Felix as Fred. Meg as Daphne. Claudette as Velma and Dwight as Shaggy.

  • @Seoul said:

    I’ve thought about this before. But I’d have Felix as Fred. Meg as Daphne. Claudette as Velma and Dwight as Shaggy.

    Yeah those are alot better combos

  • Can't be; Deathslinger's name is Caleb and Miner '49er's real name was Hank.

  • @Seoul said:

    I’ve thought about this before. But I’d have Felix as Fred. Meg as Daphne. Claudette as Velma and Dwight as Shaggy.

    @Seoul

    I love this. Meg is already a redhead so it makes sense. Claudette wears glasses so there is that.

  • @Seoul said:

    I’ve thought about this before. But I’d have Felix as Fred. Meg as Daphne. Claudette as Velma and Dwight as Shaggy.

    I fully understand these choices but I think diversifying the group is fun and also let’s some characters like Elodie and Adam get some fun skins. I would love Claudette as Velma as well though.