Any news on which maps are getting changed next?
I was sad when there were no new map changes for this chapter. Any info on which are getting changed next?
I was sad when there were no new map changes for this chapter. Any info on which are getting changed next?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From my understanding, Coldwind and Haddonfield are next as they are the oldest maps left in the game.
Correct me if I am wrong though.
Backwater Swamp and Red Forest are also not reworked yet. But those 4 are the only ones left.
Blackwater needs a rework, cold wind is fine but Haddonfield I heard is getting a rework, that may be a rumor though.
Coldwind is next, from what I hear. I think it'll just be whichever maps they feel like, after that. Probably Haddonfield or something else.
Because it takes so long I'm pretty sure the Coldwind Farm. Haddonfield after that. They renewed their lisence lately so they most likely just started updating the map.
After Chapter 20, I hope they stop doing chapters until they blitz out a few new maps as well the updated ones.