100% ps4

Finally got all trophies on ps4 😂

Comments

  • Wait can't post picture..
    edit: had to do it through computer..
  • Congratulations! I keep hovering around 90%+. I cant get that damn “Where did they go!?” achievement.
  • [congratulating intensifies]

  • Congratulations! I keep hovering around 90%+. I cant get that damn “Where did they go!?” achievement.
    Got that through farming, the killer asked for farm in a group chat, we all said yes and I took in a key.
  • Congratulations! I keep hovering around 90%+. I cant get that damn “Where did they go!?” achievement.
    Got that through farming, the killer asked for farm in a group chat, we all said yes and I took in a key.
    Had that too in my 3 man SWF. We sent he random a message saying Killer wants to farm and I brought key. Random didn’t answer and still buggered off through the exit gate. Never got another chance.
  • Skilled Huntress, Evil Incarnate, Not Today... 
    Most likely will never do them. 
  • Evil incarnate is almost impossible to do at this point because someone inevitably DC's on purpose when they notice what you are doing. Even rank 15's (or better yet, especially rank 15's) won't let that happen anymore. It was easier to get the hags devour hope trophy, at least back then on Ps4 not everyone was trying to deny the killer achievements
  • Evil incarnate is almost impossible to do at this point because someone inevitably DC's on purpose when they notice what you are doing. Even rank 15's (or better yet, especially rank 15's) won't let that happen anymore. It was easier to get the hags devour hope trophy, at least back then on Ps4 not everyone was trying to deny the killer achievements
    Yea tried 2 times, first a Claudette kept entering lockers. Second time one person dc when I started the mori still got 1000 points so I did count, and a Dwight that locker denied me but made a mistake and died 😂
  • @SovererignKing said:
    Congratulations! I keep hovering around 90%+. I cant get that damn “Where did they go!?” achievement.

    Incredibly easy to do during a "farming" match.

  • @elementira said:
    Finally got all trophies on ps4 😂

    Congratulations! See you in the fog on PS4.

  • Good job. I've got the platinum trophy, but there are some of the add on trophies that I haven't earned yet. I doubt I'll ever get the one for knocking down 100 survivors with hatchets at 24+ meters or whatever. Getting yourself off the hook 50 times is going to take forever too.

  • Good job. I've got the platinum trophy, but there are some of the add on trophies that I haven't earned yet. I doubt I'll ever get the one for knocking down 100 survivors with hatchets at 24+ meters or whatever. Getting yourself off the hook 50 times is going to take forever too.

    The Huntress one was a pain.
  • oof new chapters mean new acheivements...enjoy while you can.

  • Finally got all trophies on ps4 😂
    Yaaay! Congratulations 🎊 
  • Finally got all trophies on ps4 😂
    Congrats! 
  • Grats.  I'm at about 80% without trying for the adept ones nor do I have all of the Hags or Nurses cuz I just never play them