Moris could use an update if and when the character's are remodeled

I think it would be cool if older killers had updated moris, or even new ones.

They could also use filters when the moris are active to make it seem more dramatic. Like right at the end of the spotlight trailer for Descend beyond with that erie music that starts shrieking when killing a survivor.

I think that moris should be in every game, rewarding the killer for sacrificing 3 survivors, to give the match a cool finish while still giving the killer all the bloodpoints they would have gotten from killing the last survivor.

It would just be a nice thing to see, for aesthetic purposes.

Comments

  • @Yords said:

    I think it would be cool if older killers had updated moris, or even new ones.

    They could also use filters when the moris are active to make it seem more dramatic. Like right at the end of the spotlight trailer for Descend beyond with that erie music that starts shrieking when killing a survivor.

    I think that moris should be in every game, rewarding the killer for sacrificing 3 survivors, to give the match a cool finish while still giving the killer all the bloodpoints they would have gotten from killing the last survivor.

    It would just be a nice thing to see, for aesthetic purposes.

    I felt like trapper should stay because he's og but wraith billy nurse could use some update