Good Job BHVR, but unfortunately you still have a ton of improvements

I'm happy, they're improving a bit, and that's always something to be glad about. However, there's still a lot of things to do, and many of these things should've been fixed a looong time ago. Keep doing this, BHVR. It'll pay off, 100%





How am I supposed to suicide on hook now?!??!?!?!?!?!? GoobyNugget.

Comments

  • Its a nice change that people ACTUALLY asked for. Still, its stuff like this feels to little too late for me. This change VS a solid year of terrible choices and content.

    But I'm going to look on the positive side and hope this means they're becoming more open minded to feedback.

  • It's another good (slow but we're used to it) step in right direction, great QoL change and it makes hook suiciding slower giving chance to make a save and not get punished for teammates quitting as much.

    Now I just need my toggle on buttom back.

  • @GoobyNugget said:

    I'm happy, they're improving a bit, and that's always something to be glad about. However, there's still a lot of things to do, and many of these things should've been fixed a looong time ago. Keep doing this, BHVR. It'll pay off, 100%

    How am I supposed to suicide on hook now?!??!?!?!?!?!? GoobyNugget.

    I here its optional