Any tips on how I could have played this differently?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml1mPjjX7EY

3 gens with little to no progress, 1 survivor dead, 2 on death hook.

Comments

  • They had a key, so no. There's nothing you could do.

    I had an INCREDIBLE three gen yesterday. Got two people killed, still had my Ruin up (and trapped!), and they happened to find a key in a chest and the last two escaped. It's stupid. A 3-man escape through a key is one of the dumbest things imo and could be changed if the hatch just spawned ONE generator later. (Sadly it wouldn't change MY outcome yesterday. But making Keys less common in chests would help there)

  • Well I am at same rank as you are and I know the pain. If you suspect that you are facing againts a group of survivor that is using comms then my advice is burn an offering which let's you know where the hatch is. Most of the survivors if they are friends will try to escape from hatch when the situation turns sticky. If you patrol the gens and does not see them even close that means it's time to check the hatch. Nowadays key founding at the chests are increased so you must be a little bit extra careful for the hatch. Moreover at some maps hatch locations are same all the time there are just some well known locations of that which can also help you. If they are not SWF or not using any comms well then I can only say that sometimes luck smiles to survivors sometimes luck smiles on you and there is nothing you can do againts it but saying "GG WP" to them.

  • You should’ve just played better

    On a serious note keys in chests are just something you’re gonna have to deal with. If you really want you could bring a cut coin to only have 1 chest spawn

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Nothing. I wish I could know how someone thought keys and old moris were interesting things for the game.

    Same people that thought infinites,20+ pallets on some maps and 115% Nurse with 3 blinks basekit lmao

  • Not being salty in Endgame-Chat.

    But jokes aside, nothing you could have done. But I would not bother at this point about a Key Escape - it was not your fault that they escaped, you could not have prevented it, so nothing on your side. Keys are getting changed at some point, so lets hope for that.

  • Yep, Still waiting on that key rework that is "Coming".

  • Nothing since there was a key.

    While not changing the outcome of this, you could improve your observation when looking around a lot. You literally just look in the direction you're moving. IE while moving forward your camera should be looking left, right, and all around. The way you move makes it very easy for you to miss seeing a survivor.