Whats the difference between ice capped jeans and the default ones.
What is the difference between the iced capped billy jeans and the default ones? I cannot notice a single difference.
Tagged:
Trusted
What is the difference between the iced capped billy jeans and the default ones? I cannot notice a single difference.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they are the same pants, its a skin taken from the mobile version and they are always given in sets so pants have to be included but yeah its the same pants exactly
The Ice Capped Pants are less smelly. It is even in the description.
Ungrateful.
(Mobile Version did not have any pants, so it is the default pants)
None. There is no difference.
And it's a shame.
The ice capped jeans were ported from mobile and mobile uses the default pants for the set.
Making the buckle look like it was made of ice or adding a couple of icicles to the belt would have been enough to make them different but apparently it was not worth doing it
None that I can see.
It's literally only the name and the rarity.
And how you get them i guess.
Visually, there's nothing different about it.
Soooooooo there just being greedy here giving a way a default cosmetic?
but it's free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A small and subtle difference is noticeable but its really stupid
I think (I could be seeing things) the waist of the pants is brighter than the original pants
You also get to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment when you grind out the battlepass.