What do i need to do to ask a question on the Q and A?

I tried to ask a question and it said i was not allowed to so what do i need to do to be allowed to?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • idk, I am having the same problem

  • @bad_clown_main said:

    I tried to ask a question and it said i was not allowed to so what do i need to do to be allowed to?

    to be clear i mean the dev Q and A.

  • There is currently no dev Q&A planned/scheduled.

    usually there is one around a major release, but there hasn’t been one for the All Kill chapter.


    There will (probably) be a forum disclaimer and a tweet once they are gathering questions for a new Q&A..

  • The QA Section is opened up when we're taking questions for the QA Stream, right now we're not looking for questions but when we are, we will announce it on our Social Media platforms and open the Sub Section here on the forum.