Rift pass Grind

if Your out of challenges and still need a bunch of tiers to go to get to max. Play killer and just afk the game. Best way to get this battle pass done

Comments

  • Make sure you use wraith too

  • okay im 99% sure this is a joke, but for the one guy who took it serious:

    no. stop. dont do that. bad idea.

    not only is AFKing bannable, but the EXP you need to gain rift fragments is earned by gaining good emblems - so you're literally risking a ban for basically nothing.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    okay im 99% sure this is a joke, but for the one guy who took it serious:

    no. stop. dont do that. bad idea.

    not only is AFKing bannable, but the EXP you need to gain rift fragments is earned by gaining good emblems - so you're literally risking a ban for basically nothing.

    The XP gained from emblems is trivial, 18 XP for an iridescent, the 1 XP per second in game is the bulk of XP gained by far.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    okay im 99% sure this is a joke, but for the one guy who took it serious:

    no. stop. dont do that. bad idea.

    not only is AFKing bannable, but the EXP you need to gain rift fragments is earned by gaining good emblems - so you're literally risking a ban for basically nothing.

    Been afk for a bunch of game now. You just need to be in the game for like 9 minutes to get max fragment xp

  • @shalo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082119#Comment_2082119

    The XP gained from emblems is trivial, 18 XP for an iridescent, the 1 XP per second in game is the bulk of XP gained by far.

    @NoObzBoiYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082119#Comment_2082119

    Been afk for a bunch of game now. You just need to be in the game for like 9 minutes to get max fragment xp

    well, looks like i was talking BS about the exp then. sorry for that. i could have sworn the Emblems had more significance in that...

    however, that changes very little on the topic of AFKing being against the games rules and it being a bannable offense.

    if you AFK and one of the Survivors has a way of recording the match and then sends said recording to the Support (which, if you use that "strategy" to grind out like 20 rift tiers, is definitely going to be the case in a couple of those games), you're going to get banned for it.

    so its just simply not worth it.

  • I'm a switch player and I stg I had 3 games in a row against the same Hillbilly doing exactly as the op is suggesting and I hate it. It's boring and a waste of my time. I know games with longer battle passes that auto kick you from a match if you afk for too long. Dbd needs to do that.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    I'm a switch player and I stg I had 3 games in a row against the same Hillbilly doing exactly as the op is suggesting and I hate it. It's boring and a waste of my time. I know games with longer battle passes that auto kick you from a match if you afk for too long. Dbd needs to do that.

    I’m a switch player too

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Make sure you use wraith too

    Doesn't matter, as the ability to initiate chases with AFK killers has been removed.

  • Still trying to figure out if this is allowed or not, because every thread on this topic has people saying yes and no. Not that I'm likely to do this, I'd feel guilty about wasting people's time.

  • @Gylfie said:

    Still trying to figure out if this is allowed or not, because every thread on this topic has people saying yes and no. Not that I'm likely to do this, I'd feel guilty about wasting people's time.

    That's because it is such a gray area.

    Here is the official page for reportable offenses: https://dbdmobile.helpshift.com/a/dead-by-daylight-mobile/?s=reporting&f=what-offenses-are-bannable&p=all

    AFKing is not mentioned in there so technically it is allowed, but also you can easily argue that it is some kind of gameplay abuse. Gray area.

  • @Supernaut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082089#Comment_2082089

    Doesn't matter, as the ability to initiate chases with AFK killers has been removed.

    Oh yeah I forgot

  • I know I've faced your slugging infinite tier 3 Myers before. I remember that match because I was trying to do a challenge and you wouldn't let me.