What licensed chapter do you want most?

Comments

  • Primeval. The show A Quiet Place took... Ahem, inspiration for it's monsters from.

    A Future Predator in DbD would be terrifying, like a mix between Demogorgon and Old Freddy. Also they're way less indestructible. It's a lot more believable that a Future Predator can get pallet stunned than one of the Quiet Place creatures.

  • After seeing this video:

    https://youtu.be/BjaKeGYNbas

    ...I'm honestly sold on Resident Evil. People might want Nemesis more, but god damn is this bad*ss.

    ...though I still stand by Slenderman being an amazing idea. I love the concept of the more you look at him, the faster he gets.

  • dead space

    solid necromorph (which I think is actually scary af) maybe the ubermorph

    then issac clark as survivor the dude is an engineer and would likely become new main lol

  • I would pick resident evil because it would be a good DLC than the FNaF DLC.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    After seeing this video:

    https://youtu.be/BjaKeGYNbas

    ...I'm honestly sold on Resident Evil. People might want Nemesis more, but god damn is this bad*ss.

    ...though I still stand by Slenderman being an amazing idea. I love the concept of the more you look at him, the faster he gets.

    I'm not a huge RE fan, but this looked and sounded pretty awesome. The music was creepy.

  • RE, but honestly I'd be pretty stoked for any one of those from the list

  • @Gibberish said:

    Clocktower

    Good one. :)

  • Theres no way that im the only One that picked until dawn IT would be am amazing Addition and id pay to See a wendigo in dbd

  • Outlast. I'd love richard trager as a killer.