Although I used to be 50/50, now I only really play survivor for Archive challenges or dailys. I do have the odd game in the morning when queues are long for killer too.
I clicked survivor bc that's what it's been for the longest time, but I've been putting a lot of time into killer recently, so I'm going from like 70/30 to 50/50 pretty quick. Really all depends if I'm playing alone or with my buddies.
In term of time playing = i'm maining survivor (around 2 hours vs 1 hour for killer, mostly because of playing in a duo and also because of waiting time)
I feel as during rank reset, I grind survivor till rank 1 and don't touch it for the rest of the reset. I play Killer and just do all the challenges I can.
I voted survivor because I play it a bit more since I can't play killer when im not alone and I play with my room mate often, but if both would be an option I would've pick it since I play killer almost as much as I prefer to play killer when I play by myself.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Although I used to be 50/50, now I only really play survivor for Archive challenges or dailys. I do have the odd game in the morning when queues are long for killer too.
Both I guess
Both should 100% be an option
Whatever the rift requires me to play
But if I have the choice I'll do anything to avoid soloQ
Jeez that's a lotta killer mains. Anyways I main killer because it's more relaxing and less stressful.
Both sides for me
I play both but I have more hours on Killer so I would say Killer Main.
Neither.
I clicked survivor bc that's what it's been for the longest time, but I've been putting a lot of time into killer recently, so I'm going from like 70/30 to 50/50 pretty quick. Really all depends if I'm playing alone or with my buddies.
I cannot vote.
There is no "50/50" option or "other" option.
In term of time playing = i'm maining survivor (around 2 hours vs 1 hour for killer, mostly because of playing in a duo and also because of waiting time)
In term of gameplay i prefer = i'm maining killer
Both
I feel as during rank reset, I grind survivor till rank 1 and don't touch it for the rest of the reset. I play Killer and just do all the challenges I can.
I voted survivor because I play it a bit more since I can't play killer when im not alone and I play with my room mate often, but if both would be an option I would've pick it since I play killer almost as much as I prefer to play killer when I play by myself.
......really?
I main both