Finally, I can rest in peace, my mind is wounded to death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_SW9WtySYI

It's 5:30 AM and FINALLY, I completed the "Adept Trickster" achievement.

I've played Trickster non-stop for like 2-3 days, I've deranked to almost 11, and this was a team full of 10 ranks.

I just say, at least I didn't have to go rank 20 to get the achievement.


Cheer up fellows, It's a pain in his current state but it's doable if you derank enough and are lucky with the matchmaking to get a brainless team :)

Comments

  • I got it in like 3 games of chapter release. I was very lucky to get potato survivors against me.

  • @sad_killer_main said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_SW9WtySYI

    It's 5:30 AM and FINALLY, I completed the "Adept Trickster" achievement.

    I've played Trickster non-stop for like 2-3 days, I've deranked to almost 11, and this was a team full of 10 ranks.

    I just say, at least I didn't have to go rank 20 to get the achievement.

    Cheer up fellows, It's a pain in his current state but it's doable if you derank enough and are lucky with the matchmaking to get a brainless team :)

    pft, who needs to derank when my rank has reset so much due to my absence, I can immediately get put with the baby teams

  • That's great. Congratulations

  • I deranked to rank 6 and still can't do anything. Survivors there already weak enough to destroy them with any other killer, but as trickster I barely hook them. They doing gens bit slower and runing around without trying to juke, but I still can't make it in time. Even if I see my skill going up with knives. Often I can land precise first shot further than 25 meters, but it's sucks it's just 1/8 of 1 health state damage.

    Trickster show no threat to survivors. After getting adept i'l get back to Huntress for mental rehabilitation.

  • @kaeru said:

    I deranked to rank 6 and still can't do anything. Survivors there already weak enough to destroy them with any other killer, but as trickster I barely hook them. They doing gens bit slower and runing around without trying to juke, but I still can't make it in time. Even if I see my skill going up with knives. Often I can land precise first shot further than 25 meters, but it's sucks it's just 1/8 of 1 health state damage.

    Trickster show no threat to survivors. After getting adept i'l get back to Huntress for mental rehabilitation.

    The next time I play, I'm going with nurse to rehabilitate my mind.